Isle of Skye | Self Catering
Angels' Share is a modern contemporary holiday cottage situated in Teangue, Sleat which is known as the Garden of Skye. A short trip from the Skye Road Bridge or from the Ferry port at Armadale will bring you to the cottage through some amazing scenery amid the tranquillity and beauty of this area.
Angels' Share has been architecturally designed by the owners and a local architect to provide a relaxing, warm and unique experience on the Isle of Skye. The cottage complements the surrounding area and offers an immersive experience of the nearby natural environment. Every effort has been made to ensure that guests leave feeling relaxed, looked after and wishing to find out more about Skye. The owners live nearby and are happy to help, offer guidance but more importantly not disturb your time and leave you in peace to enjoy the tranquillity and comfort that Angels' Share provides in abundance.
- Location: Sleat
- Rooms: 1 Double
- Dining: Self Catering
- Internet Access: Free WiFi
- Disabled Access: No
- Pets: Yes
- Parking: Yes
The cottage is available for self catering for a minimum of three nights and the owners are happy to offer advice and suggestions for your Skye experience. Please do not hesitate to get in touch in advance of your arrival. The owners live nearby and are very happy to be contacted in case of urgent queries or any advice during your stay.
- Detached cottage
- All on the ground floor
- Open plan living space
- Living area: multi-fuel burning stove, 32" Smart TV, DVD player and CD player and a sofa bed (small double bed equivalent) for 2 children. A travel cot can be provided for an infant
- Kitchen: electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Bedroom: double bed, sheepskin rugs, hair dryer and panoramic views to Sound of Sleat
- Electric heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Initial fuel for the multi-fuel burning stove included
- Welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk, biscuits, sugar, and information on the cottage)
- Garden with patio, garden furniture and private parking for a car
- Well behaved dogs are allowed and in addition a pet sitting service can be available (check with the owners who live nearby)
- No smoking in the cottage or patio area
the prices start at £90 and details of the current nights rates can be obtained by following the book online button and adding dates.
We have a three night minimum stay (unless shown otherwise) and that the rates include an initial supply of fuel to keep you cosy and warm, all electricity and a welcome pack.
20% deposit required upon booking with the balance payable six weeks before your stay. Bookings cancelled less than six weeks before will forfeit the deposit. Full terms and conditions supplied on booking. Late bookings may be possible and will need to be paid in full before arrival.
- Mhairi Weir
- An Bothan
Isle of Skye
- Mobile: 07725052074
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Skye Bridge:
Follow the A87 (sign posted Broadford) for 5.5ml and turn left onto A851 (sign posted Armadale and ferry), travel for 10ml and you will pass the Toravaig House Hotel on your left and take the next left turn thereafter (sign posted Kemble Gardens).
From Armadale Ferry port:
Follow the A851 (sign posted Broadford) for 4.5ml and you will pass the Torabhaig Distillery on your right hand side, and you will the cross the small river Allt Breacach and then immediately turn right (sign posted Kemble Gardens).