The cottage is available for self catering for a minimum of three nights and the owners are happy to offer advice and suggestions for your Skye experience. Please do not hesitate to get in touch in advance of your arrival. The owners live nearby and are very happy to be contacted in case of urgent queries or any advice during your stay.
- Detached cottage
- All on the ground floor
- Open plan living space
- Living area: multi-fuel burning stove, 32" Smart TV, DVD player and CD player and a sofa bed (small double bed equivalent) for 2 children. A travel cot can be provided for an infant
- Kitchen: electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Bedroom: double bed, sheepskin rugs, hair dryer and panoramic views to Sound of Sleat
- Electric heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Initial fuel for the multi-fuel burning stove included
- Welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk, biscuits, sugar, and information on the cottage)
- Garden with patio, garden furniture and private parking for a car
- Well behaved dogs are allowed and in addition a pet sitting service can be available (check with the owners who live nearby)
- No smoking in the cottage or patio area
the prices start at £90 and details of the current nights rates can be obtained by following the book online button and adding dates.
We have a three night minimum stay (unless shown otherwise) and that the rates include an initial supply of fuel to keep you cosy and warm, all electricity and a welcome pack.
20% deposit required upon booking with the balance payable six weeks before your stay. Bookings cancelled less than six weeks before will forfeit the deposit. Full terms and conditions supplied on booking. Late bookings may be possible and will need to be paid in full before arrival.