Isle of Skye
Waterloo, by Broadford
Extended traditional croft house, with magnificent views across islands to mainland Scotland
Seaford is a picturesque, extended croft part dating back to 1880 with low ceilings offering charm & character, situated on water’s edge of the Bay at Broadford, with uninterrupted sea views towards Scalpay, Raasay and the Applecross peninsula. A perfect tranquil location from which to explore the island and nearby mainland, as only 7 miles from Skye Bridge, or you could just relax and enjoy the adjacent sandy beach.
Broadford village offers 24hr petrol and shop, supermarket, butcher/baker, pubs, eating places and Health Centre.
Endless activities available including walking, climbing, sailing, riding, cycling and many arts & crafts galleries with wildlife in abundance, watch the wading birds, heron and you may even see the otters feeding on the incoming tide. Remember to bring wellies to explore the flat rocks and pools for fossils on the door step.
Spectacular view from front windows of Seaford.
Step out of the house, cross the garden and you are on the shore.
Accommodation consists of the master double bedroom, a further double bedroom, both with king sized beds, a twin room, family bathroom with overhead mixer shower and ground floor shower room. Quality linen and towels provided. Electric storage central heating for year round comfort. A newly fitted kitchen with electric oven & hob, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, freezer and microwave. Full sized dining table. Lounge furnished to a high standard offering comfort and relaxation. There is a multifuel stove, with fuel provided. SKY Satellite Channel TV, video (library of videos for all ages) and DVD player also CD music system and Ipod docking centre, bring your own CD/DVD's.
Free WiFi Internet Access.
Private garden at rear with patio/BBQ area and a sun terrace at the front overlooking the bay to watch the sunset.
Ample private parking.
Sea view from every room.
In the interest of hygiene and safety it is requested that there is no smoking in the property.
Electricity included in rate.
|Date Range||per week||Date Range||per week|
|January - March||£360||July - August||£610|
|April||£490||September - October||£500|
|May - June||£520||November - December||£360|
Christmas & New Year rates available on request
Prices are per week. Electricity included in rate.
Terms & Conditions of booking are shown below.
Tel: +44 (0)13398 86023
Mobile: +44 (0)7980 007112
Dramatic sunset over Broadford Bay
Cross the bridge. Turn right at the roundabout. Travel north on the A87 towards Broadford for 6 miles. Turn right into Waterloo just before the Hebridean Hotel (on the left).
Via Armadale Ferry
Travel up the A851 towards Broadford. Turn left onto the A87. After less than a mile Turn right into Waterloo just before the Hebridean Hotel (on the left).
- Terms quoted on a weekly let basis for holiday purposes and only to the persons named on the booking form. Accommodation ideal for 4 adults or one family, restricted to a maximum of 6 guests.
- A firm booking will be contracted on receipt of a completed booking form and non-refundable deposit of 25%, which will be receipted. The balance invoice will be forwarded to you together with directions and details of the cottage. Payment due 6 weeks before arrival date.
- The booking is accepted subject to the clear understanding that should the accommodation become unlettable through circumstances beyond the control of the proprietors you shall be entitled to a full refund of amount paid.
- In the interest of safety and hygiene it is requested that there is no smoking in the cottage, a surcharge for cleaning fabrics will be made on evidence of smoking having taken place.
- Arrival & Departure – The accommodation can be entered after 3:30pm (15.30 hours) on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure. If this is not convenient please discuss and we will try to accommodate.
- We ask that the property be left clean and tidy, in the event that additional time is required to prepare it for the next client the costs will be invoiced to you. Please report any breakages or damage to the caretaker for repair or replacement.
- Under no circumstances will the owner's liability exceed the rental paid for the cottage (save for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of the owner).
We appreciate you taking the time to read these terms and conditions, and should you make a booking we wish you a happy and comfortable stay on Skye.