Scavaig View is located in the small crofting/fishing village of Elgol. It is a spacious and well appointed home offering an ideal base for a family get-away - set in its own grounds with views over the Cuillin mountains and the surrounding countryside.
You can enjoy boat trips to Loch Coruisk (freshwater loch in the heart of the Cuillins) and neighbouring small islands, which set of from the pier at Elgol, a short distance from the cottage.
The area has so much to offer any outdoor enthusiast with some fabulous walking and climbing.
Eagles are frequently seen in this area, along with red deer, otters, seals and so much more in the way of wildlife.
Scavaig View makes is a great base to explore all parts of the Isle of Skye
- Location: Elgol
- Sleeps: 6
- En Suite: No
- Dining: Self Catering
- Internet Access: Free WiFi
- Disable Access: No
- Pets: No
- Parking: Yes
There is strictly no smoking in the house and pets are not allowed. The property is all on the ground floorand has electric central heating.
The owners ensure that everything is maintained to a high standard. They live nearby and will provide every assistance to ensure your stay is enjoyable.
- Lounge: with 30" freeview tv, DVD, CD/radio, free wifi internet access, payphone, local information/leaflets, a selection of books, games and dvds are provided.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: with gas cooker, microwave, washing machine, and fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom 1: with king size bed.
- Bedroom 2: with twin beds.
- Bedroom 3: with bunk beds.
- Bathroom: with electric shower over the bath and wc.
- All gas, electricity, bed linen and towels are included.
- Travel cot and highchair available.
- Enclosed garden.
- Parking for 2 cars.
|Jan/Feb/March||£400 - £475 per week|
|April/May/June||£550 - £600 per week|
|July/August/Sept||£675 per week|
|Sept/Oct||£600 per week|
|Nov/Dec||£400 per week|
|Christmas & New Year||£675 per week|
- Donna MacIntosh
- Scavaig View
Isle of Skye
- Phone: 01471 866315
- Email: email@example.com
Once you are on Skye, drive to Broadford on the A87.
Branch off to your left at the junction for the Broadford Hotel and you will then be on the road to Elgol - B8083.
Continue driving on this single track road for approximately 15 miles and you will have reached your destination.
Scavaig View is on the left hand side of the road.