Bed & Breakfast - Isle of Skye
A warm welcome awaits you at Keeper`s Cottage bed & breakfast, a small croft house with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Located in Glendrynoch, Minginish with stunning views to the Cuillin Hills, 5 minutes away from the famous Talisker Distillery and 15 minutes away from Glen Brittle.
The beautiful Fairy Pools and the amazing Glen Brittle beach are the nearby famous attractions.
We offer a Twin room with shared bathroom, continental breakfast and tea and coffee facilities. Free WiFi internet access. Ironing and laundry facilities are available to guests.
Walkers, Cyclists, Children are welcome and we are dog-friendly.
You also can get a special option, I offer Reiki sessions. Reiki is a wonderful system of energy healing that will help you live a more balanced, connected and joyous life.
Price - £35 per night, per person.
We are open all year round.
- Claudia Stahl
Isle of Skye
- Phone: 01478640261
- Mobile: 07747402838
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whichever way you choose from the mainland you will end up at Broadford on the A87 northbound signposted Portree.
- After about 15 miles, at Sligachan, turn left on to the A863 signposted Dunvegan.
- After about 5 miles turn left on the B8009 signposted Carbost.
- After about 200 yards turn left across a cattle grid (rather narrow) with white stones marking the entrance. (If you go across the River Drynoch (signed) you have gone too far!)
- Turn left up the hill then take the immediate right turn with a homemade sign saying Keeper's Cottage.
- Continue along the track for about 200 meters until turns left up a hill.
- At the top of the hill is a car parking area.
I will show you where to park and the cottage is on your left, the door is at the back of the cottage, that is on the right as you look at it, and it is the first door you come to.